Sonal Choudhary, MD is a dermatology trained Dermatopathologist, who joined the Department of Dermatology in 2015 upon completion of her Dermatopathology Fellowship at the University of Pittsburgh.
Dr. Choudhary received her undergraduate degree and medical degree from Vardhman Mahavir Medical College in New Delhi India. She completed a post-doctoral research fellowship at the University of Miami, where she remained to complete her Preliminary Internship in Internal Medidine, as well as her Residency Program in Dermatology.
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative
- Delhi Medical Council
- Indian Society for Wound Management
- Miami Dermatology Society for Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery
Education & Training
- MBBS, Vardhman Mahavir Medical College, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, India
- Clinical Internship, Vardhman Mahavir Medical College, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, India
- Post Doctoral Fellowship, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- Internship, University of Miami and Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Residency, Dermatology, University of Miami and Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Fellowship, Dermatopathology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Choudhary's publications can be reviewed at the National Library of Medicine's public database.