Rhonda M. Brand, PhD was recruited to the Department of Dermatology in 2007, from Chicago, Illinois, where she was an Associate Professor in the Department of Medicine at Northwestern University, and the Director of Drug Delivery at Evanston Northwestern Healthcare. Additionally, she had an academic appointment as Associate Professor of Biological Systems Engineering at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln.
Dr. Brand completed her undergraduate and graduate work at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, earning her undergraduate degree in biological cybernetics, and her MS/PhD in Biomedical Engineering.
An overview of Dr. Brand's research may be found here.
- American Association of Immunologists
- Society of Investigative Dermatology
- Research Society on Alcoholism
Education & Training
- B.S., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- M.S., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Ph.D., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Post Doctoral Fellowship, University of California, San Francisco
Dr. Brand's publications can be reviewed at the National Library of Medicine's public database.
Skin Immunology, Effect of Alcohol on Immune Function, Topical and Transdermal Drug Delivery, and Radiation Damage to Skin.