Miriam Finkel, MD began her residency at the University of Pittsburgh in July, 2016.
Dr. Finkel received her undergraduate degree, and master's degree in history, from Queens College of CUNY. She went on to earn her medical degree from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Dr. Finkel completed her internship at North Shore - LIJ Medical Center (Northwell Health), before beginning her residency in Pittsburgh.
Dr. Finkel's clinical interests include: Oncodermatology, Dermatopharmacology, General Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology.
Education & Training
- B.A., Queens College of CUNY
- M.A., Queens College of CUNY
- M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Internship, Northwell Health, Manhasset, NY
- Herschman M, Mitsui H, Krueger J, Blumenberg M, Felsen D, Carucci JA. "MMP-10 is Induced by Cyclosporine A(CsA) in SCC in vitro and is Preferentially Overexpressed at the Invasive Front of TSCC." Society of Investigative Dermatology. Albuquerque, NM, May 2014.
- Belkin DA, Chen J, Mo JL, Rosoff JS, Goldenberg S, Dix P. Poppas, Krueger J, Herschman M, Mitsui H, Felsen D, Carucci JA. (2013) An Animal Explant Model for the Study of Human Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma. PLos One 8(10):e76156
- Willis E, Tan M, Palma G, Herschman M. "Injection Laryngoplasty: Impact on Swallowing and Aspiration." American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. Washington D.C., September 2012.