Lauren Crow, MD began her residency training at the University of Pittsburgh/UPMC Department of Dermatology in July 2020. Prior to beginning residency training, Dr. Crow completed her undergraduate work at Stanford University, going on to earn her medical degree and MPH from the University of Arizona.
Education & Training
- B.A., Stanford University
- MD, University of Arizona College of Medicine
- MPH, University of Arizona College of Medicine
- Internship, Banner University Medical Center
- Clinical Research Fellowship, University of California San Francisco
- Crow, LD et al. Treatment of PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitor-Induced Dermatitis Resolves Concomitant Eruptive Keratoacanthomas. JAMA Dermatol (2020) doi:10.1001/jamadermatol.2020.0176.
- Crow, LD et al. Ingenol mebutate 0·015% gel is safe for short-term treatment of actinic keratoses on the face in solid organ transplant recipients. Br. J. Dermatol. (2020) doi:10.1111/bjd.19050.
- McLawhorn JM, Stephany MP, Bruhn WE, Crow LD, et al. An expert panel consensus on opioid-prescribing guidelines for dermatologic procedures. J. Am. Acad. Dermatol. 82, 700–708 (2020).
- Saylor, DK, Yuan, JT, Crow, L, Arron, ST & Carlson, EO. Reconstruction of a Deep and Wide Sternal Notch Defect After Mohs Micrographic Surgery. Dermatol Surg (2019) doi:10.1097/DSS.0000000000001843.
- Yu WY, Waalboer-Spuij R, Bremer R, Lu B, Aroyan C, Crow L, Grekin R, Neuhaus I, Yu S, Arron ST, Hollestein LM. Validation of the English Basal and Squamous Cell Carcinoma Quality of Life (BaSQoL) Questionnaire. Dermatol Surg (2019) doi:10.1097/DSS.0000000000002046.
- Crow, LD, et al. "Initial skin cancer screening for solid organ transplant recipients in the United States: Delphi method development of expert consensus guidelines." Transplant International (2019).
- Jambusaria‐Pahlajani, A and Crow, LD, Lowenstein, SE et. Al. "Predicting skin cancer in organ transplant recipients: Development of the SUNTRAC screening tool using data from a multi‐center cohort study." Transplant International (2019).
- Crow, LD, Kaizer-Salk, KA, Juszczak, HM & Arron, ST. Medications Associated with Increased Risk of Keratinocyte Carcinoma. Dermatol Clin 37, 297–305 (2019).
- Juszczak, H, Lowenstein, SE, Crow, LD, Roll, GR, McCalmont, TH, & Arron, ST (2018). Potential for overlooked melanoma in solid organ donors with a severely dysplastic nevus. JAAD case reports, 4(7), 682-683.
- Rodriguez,V, Maranda EL, Augustynowicz A, Crow LD, Jimenez J. Boils: A Modern Take on the Plague of Egypt. JAMA Dermatol. 2016 Sep 1;152(9):991.
- Lyons DM, Buckmaster PS, Lee AG, Wu C, Mitra R, Duffey LM, Buckmaster CL, Her S, Patel PD, Schatzberg AF. Stress coping stimulates hippocampal neurogenesis in adult monkeys. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010 Aug 17;107(33):14823-7.