Kaitlin Griffin Vaughan Peters, MD, began her residency with the University of Pittsburgh in July of 2014.
She completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Connecticut and earned her medical degree from West Virginia University. She completed her medical internship at UPMC Mercy Hospital before beginning her residency training at the University of Pittsburgh.
Her hobbies and interests include running, hiking, and traveling.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate, University of Connecticut
- MD, West Virginia University
- Internship, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Mercy Hospital
- Peters KV, Powers R, Gharib R. Photo Challenge: Dry Scaly Rash. Cutis. 2015 Aug; 96(2): E4-E6.
- Vaughan K, Zinn Z, Powers R. Macerated foot dermatitis related to occlusive footwear. WV Med J. 2013 Nov-Dec; 109(6): 8-9.
- Vaughan K, Alnamnakani M, Williams HJ. Case of the Month September 2012.
Complex Medical Dermatology, Dysplastic Nevi
Specialized Areas of Interest
Complex Medical Dermatology, Pigmented Lesions