Jeanette Wat, MS, MD began her residency training at the University of Pittsburgh/UPMC in July 2022. Prior to beginning residency, she successfully completed her undergraduate work at Rice University, moving on to earn a master's degree and medical degree from Case Western Reserve, School of Medicine, and finishing her Internal Medicine intern year at the Massachusetts General Hospital.
Education & Training
- Internship Year, Massachusetts General Hospital
- M.D., Case Western Reserve, School of Medicine
- M.S., Case Western Reserve, School of Medicine
- B.A., Rice University
- Wat J, Barmettler S. Hypogammaglobulinemia after Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-Cell Therapy: Characteristics, Management, and Future Directions. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. In Practice. 2022 Feb;10(2):460-466.
- Wat J, et al. Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis Presenting as Palpable Purpura with Sinusitis, Hemoptysis, and Lung Cavitation. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology. 2020 May;47(5):421-424.
- Wat J, et al. Vesiculobullous Eruption in Neutropenic Patient with Crohn's Disease. Journal of American Academy of Dermatology Case Reports. 2020 Feb 18;6(3):178-180.
- Wat JJ, et al. Sox7 in Vascular Development: Review, Insights and Potential Mechanisms. International Journal of Developmental Biology. 2014;58(1):1-8.
- Bellos DA, Sharma D, McMullen MR, Wat J, et al. Specifically Sized Hyaluronan (35 kDa) Prevents Ethanol-Induced Disruption of Epithelial Tight Junctions Through a layilin-Dependent Mechanism in Caco-2 Cells. Alcoholism Clinical and Experimental Research. 2019 Sep;43(9):1848-1858.
- Wat MJ, Beck TF, Hernández-García A, Yu Z, Veenma D, Garcia M, Holder AM, Wat JJ, et al. Mouse Model Reveals the Role of SOX7 in the Development of Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Associated with Recurrent Deletions of 8p23.1. Human Molecular Genetics. 2012 Sep 15;21(18):4115-25.
- Wat MJ, Veenma D, Hogue J, Holder AM, Yu Z, Wat JJ, et al. Genomic Alterations that Contribute to the Development of Isolated and Non-Isolated Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia. Journal of Medical Genetics. 2011 May;48(5):299-307.