Angela Guerrero, MD joined the Department of Dermatology in 2021, after completing her Dermatology residency at the University of Pittsburgh/UPMC, where she served as Chief Resident. Dr. Guerrero earned her bachelor of science degree from California State University, Los Angeles and was awarded a medical degree from Stanford University prior to beginning her dermatology residency training.
Dr. Guerrero currently serves as the Associate Director of the UPMC Residency Program in Dermatology, and sees clinical patients in the Department's Shadyside Place office.
Education & Training
- B.S., California State University, Los Angeles
- MD, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Internship, Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Residency, University of Pittsburgh/UPMC, Department of Dermatology
- Guerrero A, Venkatesan, A. Inflammatory Vulvar Dermatoses. Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 58 (3): 464-475.
- Celaje JA, Zhang D, Guerrero AM., Selke M. Chemistry of trans-Resveratrol with Singlet Oxygen: [2 + 2] Addition, [4 + 2] Addition, and Formation of the Phytoalexin Moracin M. Org Lett. 2011; 13 (18): 4846-4849.