We appreciate your interest in making a donation to support our work
Whether you would like to contribute to research initiatives, equipment needs, or educational programs, there are many opportunities for meaningful gifts at every dollar level. Examples of giving include the following:
- An honorary or memorial gift as a thoughtful way to recognize the accomplishments or memory of a colleague, friend, or relative.
- Many corporations will match employees' personal donations this additional support can double or even triple the value of your gift.
Consult your tax advisor to determine if your gift to the University is tax-deductible.
Types of Gifts:
- Immediate Contributions (Check or Credit Card)
- Gift Pledges -- Some people prefer to make a gift pledge, which can be paid in installments over a period of months or years. To make a pledge, please call 412-864-5535 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Planned Giving -- Planned giving refers to charitable gifts that are arranged as an integral part of an individual’s financial or estate planning and are executed over an extended period of time or at some point in the future. Planned giving vehicles can provide tax benefits and income streams. Gift plans can be funded with stocks and securities, artwork, real estate, life insurance policies, or other assets.
- Honor and Memorial Gifts -- An honor or memorial gift is a thoughtful way to recognize the accomplishments or memory of a family member, friend, or colleague.
- Matching Gifts -- Many companies match charitable donations made by employees or employees’ spouses. This additional support can double or even triple the value of your gift. Please check with your human resources department to see if your company has a gift-matching program and ask for a matching gift form. We are a 501(c)(3) designation.
For more information about making a gift, please contact the Department of Dermatology Development Director:
Division of Philanthropic and Alumni Engagement